Foreclosure in Upland>Question Details

Pinita, Home Buyer in Upland, CA

I subscribed and paid with credit card in order to see the forclosed homes. I now want to cancel but can't find the website to cancel - please

Asked by Pinita, Upland, CA Fri Jun 22, 2012

help Just want the website in order to cancel my membership to forclosed homes

Help the community by answering this question:


Pinita...There are LOTS of those websites. Your best bet is to go to your credit card company and find out the company that received the payment and call them...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 22, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer