hdi1, Other/Just Looking in New York

I started a Property Preservation Company in New York. Do I need a license other then my business certificate, EIN# and insurances to work.?

Asked by hdi1, New York Sun Nov 11, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer