Foreclosure in 92116>Question Details

Dmiles_89, Renter in 27560

I saw this trulia posting 36th SD 92116 pre-forclosure for 13k. Is there a difference of default amount and sale price? If there is, how can i find it

Asked by Dmiles_89, 27560 Fri Aug 5, 2011

The posting is as follows: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3052233924--36th-St-San-Di… But what is the difference between default amount and sale price? Is there a way to find out the sale price? Being a first time home buyer how much should I have down before I buy a house or start to look?
THank you

Answers

3
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information and will be your best guide....
If it is a Foreclosure, you are going to need a Realtor in your corner;
Why not enlist their aid now, finding the right property and advising you now.
Hello there!

The difference is that default amount is the x amount of monthly payments they are past due including late fees. And the sales price is usually the current market value of the property.

FYI, our company have access to pre-foreclosure listings and I can check on that address for you.

For more info please call 1-619-435-0952 or email met@reofca.com

thanks,

Metamery Simon
"Your San Diego Real Estate Expert"