Foreclosure in Maryvale>Question Details

Sandra Lopez, Home Buyer in Maryvale, Phoenix, AZ

I saw a house that i like. I would like information on a 7715 w earll dr. Phx Az. thanks a lot!

Asked by Sandra Lopez, Maryvale, Phoenix, AZ Sun Feb 20, 2011

Answers

4
Sandra

Like you have been told this property already has an offer pending. You need to work with an agent that will give you up to date information and save you a lot of headache!

Brenda

Brenda & Ron Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Hello Sandra, This home is pending as of 2/14/2011. Pending means that they have an accepted offer and if everything goes as planned the transaction will be completed in 30 - 45 days. If you would like help finding properties in Phoenix I am a licensed Realtor® in the Phoenix area. You can contact me at frank@diamondbackrealty.com.
Web Reference: http://mlssearchphoenix.com
Actually, this home is pending, and went off the market on 2/14/11. It is a HUD-owned property, and had an asking price of $47,000 when it went under contract.
Like Sally said, finding a reputable buyer's agent will give you the best chance of finding your next home. The best deals go under contract quickly, and it's best to be set up on a personal search through MLS.
Feel free to visit our site to conduct your own MLS search, and feel free to call with any questions. Good Luck!
Looks like this home sold on 1/26. If you are serious about buying a home, you should find a local Realtor to work for you as a buyer's agent. Websites like Trulia, Realtor.com, Zillow, etc. don't always have the most updated info. (for example with this house). An agent will be able to search the local MLS and find properties that fit your requirements. If you need the name of someone in your area, let me know.