Foreclosure in Vallejo>Question Details

mlvera11, Renter in 47130

I rent a house at: 3009 Julia Ct, Jeffersonville, IN 47130. Owned by: Lynn Homes LLC. I mailed rent on 7/28/12. Should I stop payment on check?

Asked by mlvera11, 47130 Mon Jul 30, 2012

Rumor: it is going into foreclosure-owner went to court 2-3 wks ago.I tried calling the office that manages this house and the person answering the phone said she is just performing answering services, the individuals that used to work in the office are working out of their homes. I tried calling the person that I call with problems (I have left 3 messages since yesterday with no response). If this is true how do I get the name of the bank that now owns this house? I would consider buying if I can get a good price.

Answers

1
This sounds like a legal question. Not knowing your contract we really can not advise. If you have a lease just because your landlord has a foreclosure action doesn't mean you can breach a contract you have with him.

It sounds like you are doing your due diligence in researching.

I recommend you call a local real estate agent to help you. Understand, that without a signed written authorization from the owner to his lender, the lender most likely will not communicate with you.

All the best to you.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 30, 2012