Foreclosure in Clackamas>Question Details

Las, Other/Just Looking in Clackamas, OR

I refi'd my home in 2006. I defaulted on the loan. I am headed for foreclosure. I have discovered that the

Asked by Las, Clackamas, OR Mon Jun 8, 2009

legal description on the loan docs is actually for the acreage, and not the house and property. So I guess that means they will be foreclosing on the acreage right?

Answers

4
Bob McClure- Real Estate Investing’s answer
hi....if your home sits on the acreage described in the legal discription.....it is included....if your home sits on another parecl than that described in the legal diescription, it would not be included......best of luck to you..bob mccure- success mortgage partners- plymouth, michigan....
I just wanted to convey how sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you are in talks with your lender.
It sounds as if there may be some confusion on the address. Regardless, foreclosure is foreclosure.
The only advice I can give is to stay in touch with your lender and keep them in the loop and try to work something out. The last thing a lender wants to do is foreclose.
Hello Las,

There is a great book that I just ordered off Amazon. Use Foreclosure Law Keep your Home. I think it is very informative and for $10.00 you can decide if you want to fight the foreclosure or leave on your terms. Good luck!

http://www.foreclosureoptionsnetwork.com
Yea, the lenders have made many many errors in their spend to close all those loans. Get a good lawyer and don't give up. I have heard of them losing mortgage payments, and now put the wrong legal on documents, and on and on. In many cases it will take them months to figure out their error, if you just bring it to their attention. But get someone to work for you. So good luck.