Foreclosure in 80002>Question Details

Kristin,  in 80002

I own a Property Management the Denver Metro area and I would like to Manage Foreclosure properties that are now rentals. Who do I contact?

Asked by Kristin, 80002 Tue Aug 23, 2011

Susan Alvarez’s answer
Hello Kristin:
Are you keeping up with what is going on with the HUD, Fannie and Freddie seized properties? It appears that there will be some companies created to manage all of these properties. You might keep an eye on Goldman Sachs and other hedge fund companies that will participate in the buying of these properties. If you want to manage these properties, there could be opportunity. I don't have any actual contacts. You will have to run these down yourself. Take a look at this link:…

Property management companies may want to get busy marketing themselves because these funds may start looking for expertise in this area. If you do locate a contact, would you please share.

of Longmont
720 810 0683