Foreclosure in 54824>Question Details

Pete E., Home Owner in 54824

I need to move to a new area 5 hrs from my current location for my job and will not be able to afford both rent and mortgage. Is a short sale the way?

Asked by Pete E., 54824 Mon Jun 6, 2011

My job is ending in October and I need to move due to my job. I need to be established early to find employment by the time my employment ends. We both have student loan debt and not much else. We bought the house as-is and have not been able to fix all of the things we wanted to. There are small code issues so we cannot sell the house for what we want. We are faced with losing 20,000 , which may not seem like much but with 2 kids and another on the way, living pay check to pay check we are thinking about foreclosure. I have heard of short sales, but am not familiar. What are our options?

Answers

4
I just recently joined the Trulia community and noticed your question. Please let me know if you need any additional information or if you need answers to any additional questions from someone that is more local. I am an agent with ERA Muske Company in Osceola. I would be more than happy to help you out.
Hope to hear from you - and if not, best of luck to you!
Candi Mueller
You are a perfect candidate for a short sale. A short sale will keep foreclosure off your credit. We would be happy to explain the process to you. Please give me a call.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Serving all 50 states

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
Short Sale would be approved by the bank of record for the mortgage and would most likely not grant you short sale since you are not in dire financial stress, you need to go to an attorney and be advised as to what you can do to save you credit and get this house off your shoulders. I wish you the best and I hope all works out for you!