Foreclosure in 76132>Question Details

Jack, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

I need to know the current condition of some forclosure and REO houses in FT WORTH, where can I find it?

Asked by Jack, Seattle, WA Fri Jan 18, 2008

I need to know the current condition of some forclosure and REO houses in FT WORTH, where can I find it? can any realtor help me?

Answers

4
Dennis’ answer
Jack I can see you are in Seattle and it will be hard for you to come to Fort Worth to pick up a list of foreclosures so best thing is to go to http://www.bidselect.com and go to the properties condition report. It will inform you the conditions of the properties. It will also inform you if the property is insured 203K which means they will allow you money back for repairs. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me; I'm more then willing to answer any questions and willing to do more then print up a list. Hope all is well. txcubanb78@yahoo.com
My office is on the west side of fort worth, I can print you out a list to come pick up and I can set-up an auto notification that will email you everytime a new one comes on the market. I see you have two other offers so just let me know if you want my help.
I'll be glad to help. My office is in Tarrant county and while I do not currently live in Ft. Worth, I have before so fairly familiar with many areas.

Bruce Lynn, Realtor
Prudential Texas Properties
214-675-6992
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
I'll be happy to assist you. Please contact me at 214-289-8555 or naima@sumner-realty.com
Web Reference: http://www.sumnerrealty.com