Foreclosure in New York>Question Details

Corey Gumbs,  in Queens, NY

I need to find commercial REOs, foreclosures, distressed, etc properties in NYC. can you help?

Asked by Corey Gumbs, Queens, NY Tue Aug 23, 2011

I have a client/buyer looking to purchase distressed, foreclosure, REO commercial properies in NYC, preferrably Manhattan but open to all areas of NY and possibly Long Island. Can prove income, etc. He is also open to "regular" properties as well. If the numbers work, he is open. Contact me @ if you would like to discuss further

I deal with these types of properties. If funds are readily available, auctions are a good place to catch a great deal but it requires an immediate down payment if offer is accepted by financial rep @ time of auction (they have ultimate say so for acceptance of winning bid). I will see what is coming up @ shoot you an email in these regards.

Brian Moore
I recommend using to find commercial REO's because it is a commercial real estate website with search capabilities.
Just don't forget that foreclosure properties NEED to be inspected because of their overall conditions. If you need help with the inspections please contact me. I am a Licensed NYC Home Inspector with more then 20 y experience in construction, property management and inspections. 646-220-3367,,