Foreclosure in 95206>Question Details

moocrl4, Home Owner in Fayetteville, NC

I need atty to work on a contingency fee to file suit for my mortgage that has been grossly mismanged for over 13 yrs, by CW and now by BAC

Asked by moocrl4, Fayetteville, NC Fri Oct 18, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


HI moorcrl4'

here is a attorney website
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 20, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer