Foreclosure in Sonoma>Question Details

Alex Horstman…, Real Estate Pro in 28205

I need an agent who specializes in foreclosures in Sonoma, CA

Asked by Alex Horstman, Jr., 28205 Thu Aug 7, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


Are you looking to purchase a home at a foreclosure auction or just a REO home? Any agent should be able to assist you with a REO home. Besides a good Realtor I always advise to make sure you get a home inspection!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 7, 2014
I agree with Anna's comments below. Most experienced agents have worked with foreclosures. In addition, foreclosures are no longer the deal they once were. I would look for the best home for you and let your experienced agent negotiate the best deal for you.

Don't limit yourself...! Best of luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 7, 2014
Why not simply pick up the phone and contact some local realty offices and interview a few agents, then choose the one you like best, or perhaps ask people you may know for referrals.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 7, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer