Foreclosure in Chicago>Question Details

Lisac1008, Home Owner in Chicago, IL

I need a lawyer to help me with the mortgage

Asked by Lisac1008, Chicago, IL Fri Sep 7, 2012

I need a lawyer to help me with the mortgage company auctioning my home I have no job I have a child and no money to move out my house is on a shortsa

Answers

14
Yes I'm so ready to call all the numbers early tomorrow thats my mission thank you every one ..
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Lisa,

Unfortunately many folks are having the same problem, facing foreclosure. Depending on your situation and who your lender is, you may qualify for relocation assistance. Not sure how much time we have, therefore you need to act fast.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

312-788-7079
I know an attorney that specilizesi n Foreclosure. Her name is Karen Coffey.kcoffey@coffeyatlaw.com
I know an attorney that specializes in Foreclosure. Her name is Karen Coffey. kcoffey@coffeyatlaw.com
Hello Lisa,

I hope you got my message. If not feel free to call me again. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Sounds like a bad situation. Sorry to hear about it. I would call up a few good attornies and see if any can help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hear about your distress.

If your home is under contract to be sold as a short sale but the house is set to be auctioned you need an attorney to go represent you either at the court steps where it's being auctioned the day of or if there is time he/she can go to court (you should have a court date) and show proof of the short sale.

Either way the bank is the only one, besides the banks attorney, that can stop the foreclosure/auction.

Call Rachell Horbenko 773-818-9054 or email her lawgoddess1@gmail.com. If she can't help you ask her who can.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Thanks Mr sciller for judging me badly without knowing me.. how do you know or not if I been looking for a job you really dont know do you well fyi I been looking since I was layoff Mr sciller and I have been in the health field for 15yrs Sr, its not that easy like you think . But here's something that you don't know I don't give up that is why I'm on this website to find help .. so thanks for your bad judgment..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
you need to get a job, you will be moving out and you had better get it together.. sitting in your room crying is child abuse..get it together and be in my office at 9 AM Monday..nobody has any tolerance for this behavior
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
If the bank does take over the property it will take them 1-4 months to be ready to contact you via their R E agent. Olmost 100% of the time they will offer you cash for keys.....$$$ to move out within 30 days. If you have found something it might be a goood deal. Otherwise in Chicago the eviction process takes at least 3 months for which you can live free. It usually takes more than that so you do have plenty of time to move.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Thank you so much first of all. But my house is on a short sale already but still the mortgage company is going to auction my home still .. its unfair because I never received a court date to at lease tell the courts to give me more time for crying out loud I'm going to be put out with my daughter out in the street like a dog I'm scared .. I will take any help thank I will call and hope for the best .. thank you again
Hello Lisa,

I work with a couple of attorneys who have the experience and can help you. Please feel free to give me a call so I can give you their names and numbers (773)-627-7608. I really hope you find an answer, it's always heart breaking to hear these type of stories. Have a little faith and all will turn out!!
Web Reference: http://www.myownhome.info
Im not an attorney but can recommend one if short selling your home is an option.

I'd be happy to answer your questions and help you best I can. I recommend watching these videos -> chicagolandshortsale.com/

After you do so, call and we can discuss options.

312-566-1076