Foreclosure in 91208>Question Details

J K Zaffina, Real Estate Pro in 91208

I need a contact number for Aurora Foreclosure Department.

Asked by J K Zaffina, 91208 Wed Nov 30, 2011

My request is for the purpose of contacting Aurora's Foreclosure Department to discuss our options of submitting an offer to purchase as soon as the trustee (foreclosure) sale takes place. Thank you!

Answers

4
David Chiles’ answer
I got their number from a friend and called the asset manager about a home I was interested in because it was such a great home and I had a motivated client. My call was returned, but I was pretty embarrassed when I realized it was inappropriate. The asset manager gave me the number to their exclusive agent who called me as well. The moral of the story is that their agent is who you need to talk to. The asset manager does not make the decision and the agent will be the first to know when a house is going on the market.
Aurora is not going to talk to you about placing an offer prior to their taking it to auction or prior to it reverting back to them to come back on the market as an REO at a later date.

You & a billion other investors would love to be able to do the same thing (buy before the auction date & beat out the other competition) It doesn't happen like this UNLESS you have $10M-30M & you're able to buy distressed notes in bulk. Can you do that? I can hook you up with that route, just let me know.

Everyone has to wait for it to go ON the auction block to place a bid. OR buy it pre-foreclosure as a Short Sale.

Think of it as if you were trying to sneak in to the front of the line at Wal-mart on black friday, you know someone is going to pepper spray you & send you to the back of the line!

Shoot me an email directly if you want to talk about this some more, I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
In most cases they assign it to an asset management company that in turn lists it. I am not sure who they use in CA. I have had people try this several times with different banks and most banks are not set up to accept or process offers, that is why they use the asset management companies to check occupancy, do evictions, conduct preservation tasks, assess value and process the sale. It would be nice if it could be that quick. Good luck
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
I only have short sale info, but I emailed someone there to ask for you.

Short Sale Department 1-866-521-3828
Short Sale Fax 866-517-7976
https://www.myauroraloan.com/ui/fprc/forms.aspx (links to forms from the Foreclosure Prevention Resource Center)