Foreclosure in Knoxville>Question Details

Anna, Home Owner in Knoxville, IA

I'm wanting to buy a house that is in foreclosure through Deutsche Bank, they dont respond to realitor or myself. What can I do to find out more?

Asked by Anna, Knoxville, IA Thu Sep 15, 2011

Info. The property is in need of repairs, and has been empty for 6 yrs. I've gotton as much info I can get. Relitor is not much help. The address is 1559 135th st. in Knoxville, Ia. someone please help

Answers

4
You do have other options provided the seller is willing to work with you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 18, 2011
Right now it is still in the home owners name - unles they owner and the bank will agree to a short sale you will have to wait until it gets foreclosed on to be able to buy it. Good luck on your quest.
Anna,

Until a property is listed in the MLS, nothing you can do. Find a good Realtor and let them do the searching for Foreclosures for you.
Hello Anna

You have to wait until the property is assigned to Deutsche's asset management, aka REO, company. Once it is assigned the AM will begin the process of market and repair cost evaluation. Once they have a good idea of the property's value they will assign it to a listing agent and advertise it for sale. At that time you/your agent can submit your bid to the listing agent.
One of the main AM's for Deutsche is Altisource aka OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC.