Foreclosure in Tampa Heights>Question Details

bgongre, Other/Just Looking in Tampa, FL

I'm trying to find out what bank has repossessed the house at 3602 N. Dartmouth Ave. Tampa, Fl. 33603.

Asked by bgongre, Tampa, FL Mon Jun 24, 2013

How can I go about doing this? I have contacted the previous realty company trying to sell the house and the last bank deal with it was Bank of America. I have looked at the banks website for foreclosures but the house on N. Dartmouth is not listed. Could it be another bank repossessed the house? And how can I find out who?

Answers

3
Franches Schnell’s answer
Hi bgongre,
Right now it seems like Fannie Mae has taken the property, which means it's an REO. It should be on the market pretty soon. If you are interested you can check the homepath.com website where Fannie Mae has there properties listed for sale. At the same time the property will be listed with a real estate agent, so you should see a sign in front of the property as well. These properties when listed usually have a timeline where only owner occupants can submit offers during the 15 first days, after that investors can submit their offers. Take into account that fact if you are interested in submitting offers on such properties.
Please, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Franches Schnell, REALTOR
813 784-2663
Realtor.Franches@live.com
Future Home Realty, Inc.
HABLO ESPAñOL
bgongre, the property is currently not for sale. Title shows Fannie Mae. Apparently, it has not returned to the market as yet.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealt-inc.com
After some research, it appears that FNMA has taken this property, directly. If you are interested in buying in this neighborhood, please feel free to contact me and I can prequalify you, as well as supply you with a list of similar properties.