Foreclosure in Calabasas>Question Details

Cycelia H, Both Buyer and Seller in Calabasas, CA

I'm looking to purchase a home in the Calabasas area in cash. Is there any listings available? Prices from 0-3 mill.

Asked by Cycelia H, Calabasas, CA Mon Oct 7, 2013

Also, I would like to know what's the difference between the first and second set of gates as I heard from a friend. Thank you for your time.

Answers

7
Plenty of homes priced in that price range in numerous gated communities.

In regards to the two gates you are referring to The Oaks and The Estates of The Oaks at the end of Parkway Calabasas.

The first gates are for the homes in The Oaks. The second gates are for The Estates and homes are priced higher typically $4M+. In the first gates homes typically go in the $2M - $4M range. There are a lot more homes in The Oaks than The Estates. If you are looking to build there is a lot available in The Estates that is not currently on the market for just over $4M. I have sold in both areas representing both buyers and sellers as well as the other gated communities in Calabasas.

Contact me when I can be of further assistance.

To Your Success!

David Randal Smith
Keller Williams Calabasas Estates
23975 Park Sorrento
Suite 110
Calabasas, CA 91302
310-480-7523
David@TeamSmithCA.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 8, 2013
If you need any assistance with Financing, please feel free to contact me through my profile, or via the contact information below. I have over 12 Years of Jumbo Financing experience.

Gary D DiFilippo
Senior Lending Specialist
Great Plains National Bank
(401) 261-8288
GDiFilippo@mygpnbank.net
Hello Cycelia,
That is a very wide price range that can cover many different properties, it all depends on what you are looking for. If you would please specify your search and what your financial goals are I would be able to better assist you.
Hello Cycelia,

I would be more than happy to help you finding your dream house in the Calabasas area.
Please feel free to email me at Ludy@rodeore.com or call me (800)578-0751.

Ludy Ortiz
Lic. # 01888490
Rodeo Realty
Make sure your Realtor is located and has sold home in Calabasas. I work, live, and Farm the area. My site is DavidWatkins.com
or calabasasandhiddenhills.com. feel free to email me at Davidwatkins@realtor.com or call 8189702947
Yes there are homes available with your price range. If you are talking about 2 sets of gates, that is probably in The Oaks Gated Community which has a second community with Mansions within the community. It's a great community! Prices from the 2 Millions and up.

Gary Gonzales
818-585-3856
garygonzales4279@gmail.com
Your taking about the Oaks Of Calabasas. The 2nd gate are custom homes min sqft is 8000+sqft

There are homes under 3m and a few pockets

email me at Davidwatkins@realtor.com
my website is calabasasandhiddenhills.com
click on the Oaks of calabasas. All the listings will be there