Foreclosure in Wallhaven>Question Details

Foreclosure…, Home Buyer in Akron, OH

I'm looking for a realtor that specializes in REO properties. We are per-approved but at a standstill. We want to see property and move forward

Asked by Foreclosure Home, Akron, OH Wed Feb 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3098801137--Parkgate-Ave-A…

Answers

5
Shane Reid’s answer
Realty Trac is the best website to know what home that will be possibly listed for sale by a bank or to purchase a short sale home. There are many websites but this seems to be the best. I have listed and sold REO properties for 15years and specialize in them for 15 years. I also work with investors to find these homes. Another way to find them is to find the listing agents who list them and sometimes they will send you what they have coming up. They will not always do that because either they are too busy or if you are buying just one, they do not have the capacity to follow up. It is always a good idea to use a buyers agent if you can. Many homes listed for sale as an REO may not be for sale too long depending upon location, price and condition.

Hope hat helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 7, 2013
I have listed and sold many reo properties over the years. The system is showing one available on Parkgate and one that is already pending. Please give me a call so we may move forward.
Ken Woods Realtor 330-467-7000

http://kenwoods.kwrealty.com/listing/mlsid/388/propertyid/3388895/
If you want AVAILABLE bank properties don't waste your time with Realty Trac.
Ryan is correct, at this point no one really knows when it will become available, I've seen them take up to a year or two before they hit the market, however I can offer you something different. Email me the address and I will enter you into the system and the moment this property hits the market you will know it, giving you the advantage to bid on it first.
Ken Woods Realtor.com
MyAgentKenWoods@gmail.com
330-777-0075
Unfortunately this property is not listed for sale yet. The property has been bought back by the bank at the sherrif sale. That's the reason there isn't a street address and no listing broker. Realty Trac is a sales company that uses the tax records to advertise these types of properties. This property may hit the market soon or it may take months or longer. There is no real way to know. The majority of my clients purchase REO properties so I am familiar with the different systems and process involved in purchasing these types of properties. Feel free to contact me through my site or shoot me an email at r.ryanbowman@gmail.com