Foreclosure in 75056>Question Details

Timvee, Home Buyer in 49424

I'm frustrated !! My wife & I "purchased" a home

Asked by Timvee, 49424 Sat Jul 7, 2012

about a year ago. The foreclosure was a robo-closure so the title could not be cleared. The foreclosure has to be redone & this process was initiated 10/27/'12. Ever since the attorney charged with the second foreclosure says she is waiting for info. from the Chase Bank (owner). Can we do anything to move the process along?

Answers

9
Hi, let us know what happened to your foreclosure purchase. Were you able to get title insurance on the second foreclosure?
Web Reference: http://www.amandahomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
If you paid cash and opted out of a Title Insurance policy, then you might be in trouble. If you have Title Insurance, you will need to look over the commitment paperwork to see if there were any exclusions. Either way, talk to an Real Estate Attorney. Every title company has one or you can look online for one. This can be a serious issue and will need to be handled by a professional that specializes in these matters.
Best of luck to you!
You do not what to push it along. That last thing you want is for someone to make a mistake, cleaning up a train wreck takes time. I would tell them to take their time and make sure I receive a clean and marketable title. If you think this process is bad, try cleaning up a mess when you go to sell this hose down the road. If you think the other side is uncooperative now, well, you get the picture, hope this keeps you out of harm’s way, good luck,
They do work at their own speed.
Have your realtor start pushing.

There are lots of other homes on the market.
Any chance you could buy a different home?
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
You my friend, need to knock on an attorney's door. There is not much real estate agents on Trulia can tell you in your situation.

Tni LeBlanc
CA DRE # 01871795
If you purchased a home without clear title, and ultimately without a clean title policy, then you voluntarily purchased into a problem. You will need to seek the advice of competent legal counsel, not real estate agents. This is a legal matter pure and simple.
The short answer is no, I doubt there’s anything *you* can do to move the process along. Hopefully this is simply a procedural matter that will resolve itself with a little time and hopefully you obtained a title insurance policy when you purchased your home which should protect you financially should all this not go your way. Speaking with a real estate attorney might not be a bad idea since right now it sounds like the only attorney involved is on the opposite side of the problem. I’d be happy to suggest someone if you’d like.

Mike Gonzalez
SFR-Certified Realtor / Broker
Mosaic Realty
214-783-4240 | Mike@MosaicDFW.com
Your questions makes ZERO sense. NO property can ever be SOLD to a new owner without a clear title. Return to the title company who process the documents.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
This is a question for a lawyer, not us. Good luck.