Foreclosure in Chicago>Question Details

serenajones2, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I'm currently living in a 3br habitat home that I never been late or behind on pmts.I've had income decrease of people

Asked by serenajones2, Chicago, IL Wed Jun 19, 2013

Answers

9
I'm not sure what you're asking, but if you're in a Habitat for Humanity home, have you contacted them first? That should be your first step, to let them know that you're in trouble. They may have a way to help you and alleviate the risk of foreclosure.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 19, 2013
Great answer!!
Flag Wed Jun 19, 2013
Hey Serena how can I help, a lot of programs today allow for higher debt ratios for this excat reason, especially if you are not behind!
Hello Serena,

Exactly what is your question?
Contact your Lender or Habitat if you are having difficulties making the payments.
Hello Serena,
Reaching out for resources is a great start to solving problems. Let me know how I can help.
Wanda
http://www.coldwellbankeronline.com/real_estate_agent/5958/W…
I'm saying I have a habitat home that I been in for 8years.I've never been late or behind on my pmts.But i'm not trying to ruin my credit by foreclosing.I am begining to struggle with pmts & upkeep of my home.I want to know how can I move to an apartment without messing up my credit on foreclosing.I'm thinking if I say something to habitat they gona do a foreclose on my home.I feel I can afford to get a low income appartment.My household income amount done decreasse so I'm in fanicial hardship.
Flag Thu Jun 20, 2013
No sure what are you asking ....but proud of you that you are a very responsible tenant ...and you will do very well in life
Sohail A. Salahuddin | Founder and Team Leader

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Extraordinary Service For Extraordinary Lives"
Call Erik Miles at 312 854 8092 for a free consultation. He's a great and honest lawyer that specializes in these types of cases,
Part of your question is missing.