Foreclosure in 11234>Question Details

Escholander,  in 11234

I'm an agent getting into the foreclosure market in NYC/Brooklyn. Where do I begin?

Asked by Escholander, 11234 Tue May 12, 2009

listings, however, not much in selling them. My office only deals in the retail market. I believe that if I could open another outlet to my clients, such as foreclosures & reo's, it would open the doors of opportunity in this market to me. I have no experience in these markets and education, only as far as Robert Allen's infomercials have brought me. I'm not sure where to begin. I would like to work with someone with experience in these markets, who would be willing to professionally guide me through the process. I can commit to day or two a week, in the Brooklyn, Long Island, or NYC area. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

HI ! MY answer is that , please use BIGGEST on- line coaching school , were I am happy SHORT SALE student * *
But call me first. I help you to understand it eazy. IRINA NUSINKIS
United National Realty
Staten Island, NY
Cell 646-325-5504
Hi Escholander,
I read your question & understand the questions u hv before u venture out the world of forclosures.
The word FORECLOSURE is a very big work. We deak in the short sale market & hv quite a bit of experence. If want to venture in to this one, let us know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 5, 2009
Getting foreclosures and REO's is all about having connections in the right places. First, I suggest you learn all about the foreclosure and REO process first and then branch out to find a few contacts.
Web Reference:
VERY tough to break into, it seems to me like there are a few heavy hitters when it comes to foreclsores in NYC / Long Island. Utopia and Island Advantage appear to be the largest.

Some people say you can start doing BPO's and others say you just have to get to know the assest managers and develop a good reputation.

Check the REO section of and post and read there also.

Web Reference: