Foreclosure in 78541>Question Details

Mike Gifford, Both Buyer and Seller in Edinburg, TX

I'm an Investor, is it ok to be on this site with so many pro's

Asked by Mike Gifford, Edinburg, TX Sun May 6, 2012

We work on Owner Finance Deal, also do Short Sales, I buy REO's

Answers

3
Hello, Mike! My name is Katya. I from Belarus (Russia). Please, send me your info to my e-mail need to talk with you. katrinatrans@mail.ru
Hello Mike, nice to hear about you again, please send me your info to my e-mail need to talk with you. glotrevy@yahoo.com
Keep in mind that I can call myself the Pope...it doesn't make it so. There will be no shortage of folks here who will claim to be experts, pro's, etc. and have good marketing but little else to back up their claim. My point is this. Don't assume because someone gives themself a common title, especially one that was simply paid for, that it has any resemblance to reality. There are indeed some true professionals (at least as the term is commonly defined), but there are just as many here who fall outside those boundaries.

I too invest actively and will always welcome the ability to meet and confer with other investors like yourself.
Great, I need to be around Investor friendly Real Estate Brokers, Thank You.
Flag Sun May 6, 2012