Foreclosure in Orlando>Question Details

Chris Lyons, Other/Just Looking in Orlando, FL

I'm a first time buyer and was looking for info. on purchasing a home

Asked by Chris Lyons, Orlando, FL Fri Apr 4, 2014

Answers

6
In brief,
1. If you're financing, you'll first need to contact a local lender or a bank to obtain a pre-approval for financing.
2. Contact a local real estate agent in your area who will guide you through the entire process.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 4, 2014
thank you
Flag Fri Apr 4, 2014
Why dont you go to a few open houses and meet some agents in the area you want to live. Then once you find an agent you feel connected to ask them questions. They will walk you through the process. It will seem scary but if you pick the right agent things will go well. Just always ask questions. No question is silly. That is our job to help you and explain everything step by step. Buying a home is one of the most expensive and important things you will do.
Its not as hard as you think, find a local Real Estate Agent you trust in Orlando and ask for information on his or her recommended lenders. Get approved for your loan and start looking at homes in your price range. The whole process can be fun, easy and simple! Just remember to stick with your budget, and be realistic about the homes in your price range.
Hi Chris,
You will need first to be pre-qualified for a mortgage, I can guide you through the process to get you pre-approved ,offer you incentives for first time home buyers and search for homes based on your location preference and affordability. Just call me and I will be glad to walk you through the process and find you the best possible deal.

Khadija E.
Premium Properties services
(407)683-2454
Email:khadija.elfitouri@gmail.com
If you are really interested in buying a home then the first steps to buying a home would be to speak with a lender that best fits your situation to get pre-qualified. Then when you do apply for a loan, lenders like myself will need to look at several different things if you are trying to get pre-approved for a loan. We will need to analyze your assets, credit, expenses, income, debt, employment, down payment, etc. Either way, the best thing for you to do is to speak with a knowledgeable lender to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. Good luck!

Brian Nguyen
Sr. Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Hi Chris,

I am a Realtor in Orlando and I can help guide you through the process.

First, I can give you recommendations on local mortgage lenders. They will speak with you and give you an idea of the amount that you can afford to spend on a home. Basically, your monthly mortgage payments should be about 30% of your monthly income but a lender will fine tune the exact amount and give you a limit for your purchase amount.

Once you have a price from the lender we can set up some home searches. We will discuss the areas of Orlando where you'd like to live and what features you're looking for in a home. That will set up some search parameters to find ideal homes for me to show you.

Contact me and we can get the ball rolling.

Ray Lopez
Keller Williams Advantage 2
12301 Lake Underhill Rd Suite 111
Orlando Fl 32828
Cell 407-697-8298
raylopez@justlistedincentralorlando.com
http://www.OrlandoFreeHomeInfo.com