Foreclosure in Joppa>Question Details

Kerrie, Home Seller in 99202

I lost my job last June, we put our house on the market. It is now getting hard to make house payments. What should we do, should tell our realtor?

Asked by Kerrie, 99202 Thu Feb 2, 2012

Answers

3
Kerrie, Definitely tell your real estate agent as soon as possible. They will be able to inform you of how a short sale works and what other options you may have. You also need to contact your mortgage company to see what options they may have available. The most important thing is not too wait until you are in trouble, find out your options now.

Good Luck,
Christine
Hi Kerrie, I don't service your area. But, I have several different free reports on my website that you can have sent to you. All educational type reports and most people find helpful. Feel free to request any that you feel address your questions.

I wish you the best. Having been there myself, I can only assure you that everything will turn around for you in time.
Absolutely tell your realtor. If you have gone through a loan modification your realtor needs to know this. Perhaps a short sale is an option for you if your mortgage is under water.
Web Reference: http://ninaharrishomes.com