Foreclosure in Casa Grande>Question Details

Wandakh, Home Owner in Casa Grande, AZ

I lost my home in foreclosure in July of 2010 even though I paid foreclosure shield 1500 to stop it. It is still empty. Can I get it back?

Asked by Wandakh, Casa Grande, AZ Mon Apr 18, 2011

I heard something about banks having to pay back or help you get back in your home. Is this true for arizona and bank of america

Answers

6
If your lender foreclosed on you and forced you out of youf home, they may have done it wrongfully and you may have options to fight back. If you call me, Andrew at 877-400-0219 ext 301, I will discuss with you what you can do.
If the bank has already gone through the foreclosure process and taken possession of the home, regardless of whether it's empty, unfortunately you will not be able to get it back. Others have mentioned you might be in line for some damages and/ or reimbursement, however I didn't see anything in your question to suggest that the bank had done anything illegal or incorrect in the foreclosure process. If you think they did then you should certainly consult with an attorney. Were you behind on payments by several months? If so, it's very likely the bank simply went through the foreclosure to repossess their asset - your home. You mention banks having to help you stay in your home and 'pay back', and it's possible you may have been able to do a loan modification or refinance, or even 'cash for keys' or s short sale, but once the foreclosure process has occurred, it is too late for that.

Rather than look to the bank for compensation, it sounds more likely that you could have recourse to Foreclosure Shield. Did the guarantee they could stop your foreclosure? Re-read your contract with them, and / or take it to an attorney. Unfortunately, there are a number of disreputable companies out there taking advantage of people in situations similar to yours, and I would place a guess that Foreclosure Shield include fine print stating that they cannot guarantee to save your home.

Sorry I can't provide you with more positive news. It may be that your best bet is to hope an investor buys the home and puts it up for rent. I would be happy to keep an eye out for you and let you know when it is re-listed - just let me know.

Best of luck,

Emma Beyer
RE/MAX Casa Grande Yost Realty
Web Reference: http://www.yosthomes.com
I would suggest calling Bank Of America direct. Each bank handles their process differently. I would call the loss department and ask to speak to management! Good luck :)
You can not get your house back, but there might be some money damages coming your way. Good advice is to call the attorney general in Arizona.

David Cooper Las Vegas Foreclosure Investor in Bank Owned REOs with Cash Flow. Call +1-7024997037
not a real estate agent
On 4/13/11 the Fed said it will fine banks for foreclosure mess. They filed enforcement actions alleging mortgage-related wrongdoing at several banks including Bank of America. There is talk of banks being required to reimburse any foreclosed owner who was wrongly foreclosed on; i.e., robo signing, etc. Check w/the attorney general's office in your state for additional info and see if you qualify...Good luck! Lucy Martinelli
I would seriously doubt that you'll be able to buy back the house that you lost to the bank via foreclosure. The damage has been done, so lonng s they adhered to the due process of the trustee's sale. I would recommend that you consult with an attorney about the details of the foreclosure, to find out if you have any recourse.

All the best!