Foreclosure in 10303>Question Details

Dina Biondol…, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

I live in staten island, ny, our home is in forclosure, sale date set for 10/23. How long do I have before i?

Asked by Dina Biondolillo, Staten Island, NY Tue Oct 7, 2008

have to vacate the premise?

Answers

6
Naima Lynah’s answer
Aside from a Short Sale, or borrowing money from someone that is going to charge you 10% which will get you in more debt, there is another alternative. Visit http://www.andebtnegotiators.com. We have a Home Payment Rescue program. It is not a refinance and it is not a loan. You can also call us directly at 866-571-5554. We have proven track records of helping people to keep their homes. Call now, whatever your reason for getting behind, we can help.

Naima Lynah
A&N Debt Negotiators

I am a realtor in NJ. If the bank actually forecloses on you. There are a couple of delays you can make before the sheriff's sale. In NJ you get two delays. My advice to you is to list contact the bank and tell them that you will be listing the property for sale and would like to negoitiate a short sell, which means the bank accepts less than you owe on the property. They might forgive the balance or leave it on you as an unsecured loan. Call some realtors over there. They have a lot of first hand knowledge about what is going on with this. Be very careful of these sharks offering to lend you money! Good luck. If you don't have a lot of equity in the home, you may just be unloading from your life a lot of stress and financial burden. Put things in perspective.
Do you need help? I mean do you still want to keep your home? My wall st colleague Chiang told me he has over $500,000 cash in Fidelity Investment and would like to know what is the best way to protect the asset while making good profit on investment.

I think, the best investment is looking for people like you and loan you some money to bring up your mortgage payment on time, and avoid foreclosure. And, in the mean time, you would pay a 10% interest to Chiang that was set by our American hero Warren Buffet on AIG. In the case, you also pay off the loan prematurely, you will also pay Chiang another 10%. Otherwise, Chiang has the right to loan you about the same amount in the future for 10% interest as well. How do you think?

Of course, you can than take of your home for sale off market, and may be help your neighbors as well. For a few thousands, 10% is not much. Even for $10,000 loan, 10% interest is only about $80 a month.
Your sale date is 10/23? How long has it been since you did not make a mortgage payment?

Why are you not making your mortgage payment?
The bank will most likely have to file eviction paperwork on you. Court hearing and etc. It could be several more months, however it may not stop bank from changing locks and etc. I would not wait move your life forward. HOWEVER I have worked on some potential foreclosures banks are willing to work deals if you not made attempts. We just pulled a house out of auction 2 days prior to foreclosure sale, while worked deal with bank. You may want to approach the bank again.
http://www.lynn911.com http://www.homes-for-sale-dallas.com
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
there are 2 ways that this ,may accure. 1) someone will buy it at the auction and they will get possesion of the property in 30 days when they close on it. they will then have to evict you. 2) no one will buy it at tje auction and the bank will take possesion of the property and they will evict you. you have at least 30 days in both cases.
why did you let it go for so long there are any ways you could have got help.
check out my website there is information there that you may find usefull. or contact me off line, I may be able to help.