Foreclosure in 67460>Question Details

Sindy, Home Buyer in McPherson, KS

I live in Kansas and am wanting to move to Ohio. I want to buy property, How can I find help ?

Asked by Sindy, McPherson, KS Sat Oct 1, 2011

I am wanting to buy a foreclosure some place around Columbus, Ohio. I am needing a 5 to 10 acre farm where I can raise horses and also board a few. It will also need some fencing. Would you like to help me find a place?

Help the community by answering this question:


Sindy, My cell is:913-980-9335 Sorry about that

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Sindy, I would be happy to find you a good qualified agent to help you. I can refer you to someone that is an experienced agent either through an organization I belong to called CRS or my company has a great working relationship with agents in that area.

If you would either email me or call me with your details I will have an agent contact you that would work in that area and familiar with horse properties.

My email is
or call me at 913-80-9335

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer