Foreclosure in Ellijay>Question Details

Carole, Other/Just Looking in Ellijay, GA

I live in Gilmer County, Ellijay, Ga. Where can I get government tax foreclosures in this area?

Asked by Carole, Ellijay, GA Tue Jan 15, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Johnny Daniels’ answer
The Gilmer County Tax Assessors office is the best place to start. If you need additional help in finding opportunities in the Ellijay area, please contact me. I work with one of the largest builders in the area and we have some amazing lots and home packages available. Great Views for affordable prices!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 21, 2008
Contact the Gilmer County Tax Assessors office. They should be able to help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 15, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer