Terri, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio looking for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in the Ft.Lauderdale/Mid- Miami area. Is there a website to find/rate a Realtor ?

Asked by Terri, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Feb 7, 2011

My daughter lives in Ft. Lauderdale, and we are looking for a condo in a good area, with security, so we can live near the Ft. Lauderdale area, 3-4 months out the year. So, are we asking too much for a condo with security, and not pay outrageous HOA fees, since we will not be in the condo for no more than 4- 5 months out of the year?

Answers

14
There are options I can work out for you, where the HOA fees are low and you will not be worry not living in the unit for good part of the year. I am a professional Realtor who knows what type of properties in the market are suitable for your needs.
I would be happy to help you. Give me a call.

Kindest regards,

Edie Levine
Realtor-Associate
edie.levinere@gmail.com
Cell.: 954-789-7558
Macken Realty, Inc.

http://www.Mackenrealty.com

The greatest compliment one can give is the referral of a loved one or friend.
http://www.miamiology.com is my website where you can search and save your favorites

Have you found an agent you are happy working with ? If not don't hesitate to reach out to me.
With your daughter working living in Fort Lauderdale you might consider Hollywod or Dania as these
areas are less expensive than Fort Lauderdale directly.

As far as the HOA fees are concerned these fees very depending on the building but our insurance rates are higher in Florida than in some other parts of the country which is important to know.

What is your budget ? What is your idea of a reasonable HOA fee ?

Always happy to assist out of staters.

Allister Lenn

Prudential Florida Realty
http://www.allisterlenn.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Here you go. Please use web references link. Let me know if you have any questions.

REgards,

Sedat Celik, Realtor

sedat@celiks.com
954-661-2565
http://www.easternbroward.com
also, fyi, those websites that have realtors' ratings often are there to make the realtors pay to be on there. A lot of realtors, who are seasoned and have a good referral system or are not the latest techies, are not necessary on there.
My husband's fr Louisville and his sisters to to the boats there a lot:), and my daughter's roommate is from Cincinnati. I just sold my 2br unit in Marina Oaks in Ft. Lauderdale...

How much were you looking to spend? I could set up a customized search for you in Ft. Lauderdale, with security being a requirement, and within your price range. I could show to your daughter and give you comps to make sure you were getting a good deal. there are great Fannie Mae properties right now, with an incentive of $3500 twd closing costs. Are you buying with cash? The best way to pick up foreclosures,

Let me know if I can be of service. I am a realtor, mortgage broker, and LCAM property mgr. You can search on our website below for properties, as well. Let me know if you find something of interest.
TRULIA is a great place to find a REALTOR.

You've got several agents to choose from already! Trulia does offer an agent search too. Figure out your Zip Codes of choice and the search will nr easier.

WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS
Hi Terri. You can definitely buy a condo near your daughter that has security and not pay outrageous fees. However, I'm not sure what you consider reasonable and what you consider to be outrageous. The fancier the building and the closer to the beach the condo is the more you will have to pay in condo fees. If you're flexible with location you will have more options.

Please get in touch with me so that we can discuss this further. You may call me at 561-445-8743 or email me at Nicole@buysellboca.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Web Reference: http://www.buysellboca.com
Let me know your criteria so I can provide you some condo information.

Sedat Celik, Realtor

Sedat@celiks.com
954-661-2565
realtyblueprint.com, or elitereo.com
Please call Liz Vanino with Givoni Realty Corp. at 561-779-9950 or email her at lizsellsfloridahomes@comcast.net. She would be happy to send you a list of properties currently available for you. In addition, she can set you up to receive email alerts when something new comes on the market that meets your criteria. If you would like to receive the email alerts, please email her your price range, town preference, number of bedrooms desired and any other information that is important to you.

Thank you.
Hi Teri
If you are unable to get a referral for an agent or Realtor I would suggest trying Zillow. Unlike Trulia, where agents & Realtors can write their own "testimonials" Zillow requires the client to register and actually write the review. That may prove to be a good source for you, look at the professionals available from the Zillow reviews for Ft. Lauderdale and look for the qualities that are most important to you.

Best of luck to you.