OneChicagoan, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I just posted a question and it was removed by moderators. What's up?

Asked by OneChicagoan, Chicago, IL Mon Jun 3, 2013

Answers

10

Niki at Trulia Customer Service here. Thank you for using Trulia Voices for your questions.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. I do not have a record of the question that was removed. Usually a question is removed if it is offensive or threatening. Another Voices user may have "flagged" your question, and we removed it for review.

We are happy to answer your questions about the Trulia website directly by email customerservice@trulia.com or by phone at 1-888-466-3501, Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST.
What was your question?
Or email me at jamye@kalerealty.com I can help you
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you a list of properties

I specialized in dog friendly condos. Feel free to contact me for details. I work with first time buyers all the time and am happy to walk you through the process.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
ivan@atproperties.com
http://www.atproperties.com/agents/IvanSagel
Repost it and see what happens - make sure it has to do with Real Estate.
EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTION DIRECTLY AND I WILL ANWER IT FOR YOU
sohail@jamesonsir.com

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Founder and Team Leader

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Extraordinary Service For Extraordinary Lives"
Try posting it again. But make sure it's an actual question about real estate and not a solicitation.
Got ya! OK I am looking for a small (under 800 sq ft) 1 BR in dog-friendly building for $150K or less. I guess I should have added that I have been looking for more than a year. Am I looking for the impossible? I even gave up the in unit washer/dryer that I wanted so much. Have dealt with a realtor or two but they just kept sending me listings which did not fit my criteria including cats only buildings, 2 BRs, etc. Where can I find a good deal on a small city place?
Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013
I'm curious now, what was your question?
Deoend of type of question format ...try to posted again .
Depends what your question was...

If your question was something like "Hi... I'm looking for a 2br/1.1bath condo in Lincoln Park between $200,000-$250,000" .... it would probably be removed.

This is a question and answer format, and not designed to be a "Craig's List" substitute.
LOL! nice work-around. You were just working with a "bad" realtor, if they're not listening to your needs. Find another one.
Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013
Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL