Foreclosure in 28269>Question Details

Angela walla…, Home Owner in 28269

I just bought an foreclosure home and it has an inground swimming pool, I need an inspector to advise me of the pool.

Asked by Angela wallace, 28269 Sat Nov 6, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Inspector Paul is the only home inspector in Charlotte to win the Angie's List Super Service Award in 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006. Website below...

Kindest Regards,

Jeff Monfils
Director North Carolina Operations
Bastille Real Estate
Foreclosure Avoidance Consultants
3611 Mt Holly-Huntersville RD Ste 204-310
Charlotte NC 28216
704.975.7616 | 888.807.4848 ext. 505
Philippians 2:3&4
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 7, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer