Slingomebabe, Home Buyer in Huntington Park, CA

I have to sell my property soon, downsizing, what are my chances of getting another property with 2- 2 bdrm homes & garage.

Asked by Slingomebabe, Huntington Park, CA Mon Oct 21, 2013

Answers

3
Have you considered what you will do when it comes to financing for you new home? Before you start looking for homes I strongly recommend you get pre-approved. This is important because it gives you an idea of the price range you can afford. Also, offers from individuals with pre-approvals are taken much more seriously. I am a lender based out of California and I have done plenty of loans throughout the state. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan you need so feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
It all depends on your situation but I've done it before. Call or email for a free pre-approval and free credit report.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
Hi there,

If you would like to get a FREE online home value estimate- please visit http://www.GetLosAngelesHomeValue.com.

We would need more information about what you are looking for the new property purchase-- location? price? Etc.

Sara Mehrpouyan
Rodeo Realty
Direct phone 818-903-2040
Bre License #01712757
Also, if you need a Short Sale (to avoid foreclosure), please visit http://www.DistressedHomeOptions.com for FREE info. Thank you
Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013