Foreclosure in 11385>Question Details

Monica, Other/Just Looking in Buffalo, NY

I have heard from someone about government tax foreclosure properties which you can buy for very little money

Asked by Monica, Buffalo, NY Sun Sep 7, 2008

eg. $ 300.00 for house worth about 100K. Is it possible & how does it work??

Help the community by answering this question:


You can go to your county clerk get a list of government tax lien.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 14, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer