Foreclosure in 90638>Question Details

Rebecca A. V…, Home Buyer in Norwalkk

I have found a foreclosed property. It is owned by Federal Home Loan Mort Corp. what is my next step?

Asked by Rebecca A. Van Fossan, Norwalkk Thu Apr 9, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Find a local Realtor to represent you and make an offer on the home. Good luck!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 9, 2009
Cindi Hagley, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Hi Rebecca,

Yes, Dianne is correct - your next step would be to talk to an agent who can arrange to show the property to you and to guide you through the steps if you decide to make an offer. You should also speak to a lender in order to get pre-qualified for a loan, in order to accurately know your purchasing power, as well as to present your pre-qualification in writing to the potential seller when making an offer on a property. I am an agent with Coldwell Banker here in the LA area - I would be more than happy to help you out & answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to email me at, or call me at 323-810-7976 anytime.

Thanks so much, have a good day.

John Barry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Cell: 323-810-7976
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 9, 2009
Time to get an agent. Ask them to help you with all the details.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 9, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer