Foreclosure in 36575>Question Details

Angela Parmer, Other/Just Looking in 36575

I have been told that since we have just been foreclosed on, that we can go to a mortgage broker, to be able

Asked by Angela Parmer, 36575 Tue Mar 24, 2009

to buy a new home. Is this correct? Also, the bank that took the house back, said that if we could come up with the money, we could buy it back. Does anyone know anyone that can help us? We have to be out by April 20,2009, if we cannot come up with the money. Please let us know ASAP!!!
Thank you!

Help the community by answering this question:


You can contact a lender to see if you can get it refinanced with better terms that will pay off the loan you have now. It is going to be hard to get a new home with a foreclosure deed being recorded or if you have had late payments. You can always contact a lender to see. I would contact a mortgage lender rather than a mortgage broker. If you need the information of someone to contact you can give me a call at 656-7950. Hope this helps you out!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 24, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Mobile County > Semmes > 36575 > Foreclosure in 36575 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer