Foreclosure in Mission Viejo>Question Details

Fred, Home Buyer in Mission Viejo, CA

I have around 20000 $, and want to buy something, in this area,,,what is your suggestion?

Asked by Fred, Mission Viejo, CA Thu Feb 23, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Fred

Depending on what you want to buy, Single Family Residence (SFR), condo, townhouse, etc or it may be that you are looking to purchase an investment property... Also, it depends on what you qualify for regarding a loan...

Contact me as I have a great loan officer I work with who can pre-qualify you and then we can see what type of dwelling will fit in your budget... because it depends if you are going to get a conventional loan or an FHA / VA loan etc... I can then help you to find the property

Feel free to contact me
Aisha.Williams313@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Hi Fred,
I can set you up for a search, so you would get a good idea of the market. Please contact me for further information at moni@monirealestate.com
That really depends on what you want, condo, single family, REO? There are many homes in the M.V. area, single family for under $400,000. Would you be buying FHA so you could get in with 3.5% down? I just sold a home at $599,000 FHA, seller is paying all the buyers closing costs. They will have a payment less then what they currently pay in rent, plus they will get great tax savings because they are buying not renting. So the answer is, "depends on what you want>"
Hello Fred,
Contact a local real estate agent to assist you in your search for a property as they will have the most accurate and up-to-date information on what is currently available.

It usually does not cost you anything to work with a buyer's agent and they will work for you in your best interests; not the seller's.

Also, contact a few mortgage lenders to determine what amount you would qualify for a loan. This way you will not be looking at properties that are above your budget.

It's always a good idea to shop around for your mortgage as each lender has different fees and may have different mortgage programs to offer but you just need a pre-approval letter to submit an offer.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
You are going to need a good mortgage person.
I have worked with a guy who lives in M.V. and recommend him very highly.
Shane Milne
his e-mail shane@thebesthomeloans.com

Good luck and may God bless