Foreclosure in Valparaiso>Question Details

Bobby Andrews, Home Buyer in 46385

I found a foreclosed house and there is no sign. I found it through Zillow. Zillow says Deutsche bank received the title in an auction.

Asked by Bobby Andrews, 46385 Mon Oct 7, 2013

How do I get a hold of someone to look at the house

Answers

4
You have to understand Indiana Real Estate Law. In the State of Indiana, homeowners who default on their mortgage loan has will then have their home sold be a Sherriff's Auction in the county the home is located. If the home is not purchased at Sherriff's Auction, the home then is listed by a local real estate company in a category of R.E.O. or Real Estate Owned by a bank.

Many times homes that are listed on "other" websites outside the local Multiple Listing Service are somewhere in the process from foreclosure - sherriff's auction and may or may not be listed for sale.

If you would like to email me at lindazcentury21@gmail.com the specific home address, I can check the MLS to see if it is listed for sale as an R.E.O.
Without knowing the address it is hard to give out informatioon. You can not look at the house until the bank lists it.
Depending on the house, it might take several months before it is relisted.
What is the address?
You can call me and I would be happy to help you view the house.
Marcy Norman
219-241-2918