Foreclosure in Topeka>Question Details

E_casey, Home Buyer in Topeka, KS

I found a REO foreclosed home that I love online now how do I go about purchasing the home

Asked by E_casey, Topeka, KS Sat Jan 21, 2012

Answers

5
If you found the house on Trulia you might want to first check with your favorite Realtor® to make sure it is still on the market. Sometimes the information here is a little delayed. It would be my pleasure to check on that for you. Secondly, I agree with the comments below. Anytime you are purchasing, have an agent represent YOUR interest. If you are in the market for assistance, whether that is just answering some questions or representing you it would be a pleasure to assist you. I can explain the buying process whether it is an REO property or another property. Most important is how you are going to pay for the property. If you are a cash buyer, it is very easy. If you are financing, it could be a little more complicated. Either way, consult an agent for assistance. Best Wishes
Becky S. Burghart
Prudential First REALTORS®
785 640-8811
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 22, 2012
Don’t Go It Alone — Choose a SFR, Short Sale & Foreclosure Resourse, National Association of Realtors certified specialist to help you save money & get you more house than you thought you could afford.

When you put me to work the seller pays my fees! I look forward to earning your trust, confidence, respect and business!

I help people understand the tax advantages, financing alternatives, and investment aspects of home ownership and why now is an incredible time to buy.

I consult, negotiate and oversee the details of the transaction on your behalf.

My specialty is making dreams come true by helping home Buyers, Sellers and Investors save thousands of dollars.

I love what I do! I strive to provide my clients the highest level of service and give them the best advice based on the newest information.

Raúl Rubio Guevara, ABR, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, MPA, NVSI, RFC, SFR, Bilingual & Talking House Agent
Experience, Diligence, Integrity! Your Real Estate Consultant For Life! Marketing Your Home For All It's Worth!
Great Plains Realty 5934 SW 47th Street Topeka, KS 66610
Cellular: 785-640-7654 Business 785-783-7055 Fax: 785-783-7709
Website: http://www.RaulGuevara.com E-Mail: RealEstate@RaulGuevara.com

Visit my website for Free information.
Web Reference: http://www.RaulGuevara.com

You can contact a local agent to assist you with purchasing a bank owned home. Interview the agents you are considering to find out how long they have been in the business and how many buyers they have worked with. Your friends and family may be able to refer an agent to you. Check online to find out more about the agents in your area.

Carol Perdew
Prudential California Realty
(209) 239-7979
Carol@PerdewHomes.com
http://www.CentralValleyHomes.com
DRE 985176
A Buyer's agent will go through the house with you and then advise you on the procedure for submitting a contract. We would be happy to explain the process to you and help you make a bid.
Call me!!! what is the address? I can look it up and see what the procedure is...

Vicki Trembly
Coldwell Banker Griffith and Blair
785 245408\