Foreclosure in Dix Hills>Question Details

Johanna, Home Buyer in Dix Hills, NY

I emailed cheryl grossman twice regarding a foreclosure listed and no answer back.

Asked by Johanna, Dix Hills, NY Wed Jun 18, 2008

how do i get more info on this property? 3 thornsgrove dix hills

Answers

9
Unfortunately, Johanna, there are way to many sites that are giving only half the picture and promising the "real deal." The fact remains, that if they are getting their information from recently reported Lis Pendins filings, which are public information, it means nothing to the public at that point. A Lis Pendins is nothing more then the notification by a lien holder of a pending action. The action, usually is "assumed" to be a preforclosure proceeding which can continue for up to two years. It can also be settled at any time during that period between the homeowner and the bank.

Please find a trusted Realtor who can help you find the right home, at the right price and location to meet your family's needs. I have been at this for 23+ years, a former educator, and truly believe that the Realtor network, as self effacting as it appears, is the most reliable source for information and service.
Lot's of Luck, and make it Fun!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 19, 2008
Why don't you just call her. It's easy to find her other contact info, just google her name.
I just happened to be on mls stratus also when I read this question, I did not see the property(3 Thorngrove) listed; there is no thornsgrove.
Find another agent that can look up the property records for you- it's public record. Make sure that you have the whole address. It will take them seconds, with no obligation. If you like them, and the property is in foreclosure/foreclosed, have them show you the property. You don't want to go through the listing agent, anyway, if you're looking to purchase- get someone involved that is looking for your best interest (buyers agent). I'm sure that you'll find a good one in your area.
Web Reference: http://optionsrealty.com
Cannot find that address on line, or lis pendens. If it were listed, any licensed Realtor could help you. If you would like us to assist you further, please contact us at 631-240-1224. Thank you
You can visit http://www.LIHomeAuction.com and find listings that are foreclosed, short sales and auctions.
I found the porperty on trulia, then i even signed up for realtytrac and the property is listed pre-forclosure...
lis-pendens
Suggest you call her and find out what is going on with the property. I only play hard ball as a last resort but thats me. I don't think hard ball is the way to go to get involved in the foreclosure field or anything else for that matter.
Hi Johana,

3 Thorngrove is not currently on MLS. I called around to a few agents and it is not currently being offered for sale.

3 Thorngrove is not showing up with a lis pendens at this point but that does not mean it is not headed to foreclosure. If it is not bank owned, you must deal with the homeowner at this point.

I would be glad to add you to my foreclosure list. Simply log onto my website at http://www.huntingtonnyrealestate.com The log in is on the home page.

Please feel free to contact me with any specific questions that you may have.

Cori Kaplan
631-944-8829
cori @huntingtonyrealestate.com
If the property is listed in Multiple Listing Service, any Realtor can show it to you and provide you with further information. if you wish, email me off line at Gail@GailGladstone.com and I will try to assist you.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com