Foreclosure in Northbrook>Question Details

Silvia, Home Seller in Northbrook, IL

I'd like to buy a bank owned property for cash in Northbrook, IL area. Please let me know a realtor who can help me.

Asked by Silvia, Northbrook, IL Thu Jan 12, 2012

Answers

7
I answered you earlier, feel free to contact me and we can together explore all the properties that are
currently on the market. And start there....
Lots to look at out there.

Edith at @properties Winnetka
edithsellshomes@atproperties.com
Hello Silvia, I will more than happy to help you to find the house. I am Northbrook resident and work in this area. I can send you a list of forclosed homes in Northbrook if I will have more information about your "wish list" and range of price you are interesting in. You can contact me directly at: 847-361-0516 or e'mail me: grace@properties10.com
Hi Silvia,
I would be glad to help you in your search. As a cash buyer, you do have an advantage in the REO (bank owned) market. In Northbrook, there is a decent amount of bank owned inventory, yet, things are changing on a daily basis and usually the most desirable bank owned properties do trade rather quickly. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the process or the current market in Northbrook.

Ben Fisher
Prudential-Rubloff Northbrook
847-530-3500
ben@northshoreandchicago.com
It looks like you have plenty of Realtors that can help you. I, of course, am also willing to get the job and be hired by you as a buyers agent.
Call me any time 847-212-5336
Joe Hedrick,CRS
Hi Silvia,

I am a Northbrook agent with years of experience helping people buy bank owned properties. You can reach me at 847-282-3933 or evank @ rgc24.com.

Evan
Hi Silvia,
I can help..... but I need some more information......
type of property, size of property, why Northbrook, would you consider other areas.
Will you buy to live in or will you buy to fix up and sell, or rent .... all is very important.

Also when considering buying bank owned there are advantages and many disadvantages, you want to
make sure you protect yourself... I know the Northbrook area well, and also the surrounding suburbs
like Glenview, Northfield, Wilmette and many more, but it seems that for some reason you are interested
in Northbrook exclusively... So before I start e-mailing you properties, we may have to double check on
what you are looking for and why in Northbrook, then why bank owned, how about short sales, how about
highly reduced properties by the owners..... I understand basically that you are looking for a good deal....
Feel free to contact me so that we can discuss, at least via e-mail and exchange the information on some
properties for your review.

Take care.....
Most Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago, Northern Illinois and North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, buyers, sellers and investors alike!
Edith Always goes the X-tra Mile with a Smile for her clients....
To get to know Edith and her services, expertise and experience better go to
http://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere

Happy and Healthy 2012 to you and yours....
Hi Silvia,
I would love to help you find a foreclosure/REO home in NB. Please contact me directly so we can discuss your criteria 847-707-8907 Kathy.Diegel@cbexchange.com

Kathy Diegel
The Peggy Cobrin Team
Web Reference: http://www.PeggyCobrin.com