Foreclosure in Brooklyn Park>Question Details

CrossCountry…, Both Buyer and Seller in Saint Paul, MN

I am trying to find out if the property @ 2809 91st Crescent N. Brooklyn Park was ever sold or if it is back on the market yet?

Asked by CrossCountryREI, Saint Paul, MN Sun Jan 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099963557-2809-91st-Cres-N-B…

Answers

10
As you can see by the responses here, it's set to close Feb. 8th. Looks like it was taken off the market a couple of times in November for different reasons. Not sure if you're aware, but there was mold in that property which is, my guess, why the price was so significantly reduced.

Good luck!!! Hope you find the house of your dreams.
You can also check county records here

http://www16.co.hennepin.mn.us/pins/
Won't know until it closes
Thanks Folks for the info!!! I had seen this house back when it was first listed and we were going to put an offer out, but the realtor we were working with told us it had been pulled off the market. I kept checking on it and could never find anything else. I should have had our realtor check for us. Any idea on how much it sold for?
The status on 2809 91St Crescent N house is pending and the projected closing date is 02/08/2013. Please, contact me on 763-639-1864 or anani@thebridgerealty.com for similar houses in the area. I will be glad to assist you get a house.
Anani
I agree if you are going after investor type houses Trulia is a poor way to go about it. Either that or else you need to get an accurate picture of what the market is like for this price point.
It has an accepted offer and is waiting to close.
Email or call me and I can set up a search for you that will only show you properties that are available in with your specific criteria (price, beds, location ect) It will update daily as new listings come on.

Let me know if yo have other questions.

Chase Lenz
612-819-4474
chase@sp-realestate.com
Your an REI, bet you have an agent, suggest you get there consultation and advice.
This one is pending and the Projected Close Date is 02/08/2013.

Kal Mansour 612-483-1230
http://www.realestatecorners.com
Hi! This home looks like an offer was accepted, but it has not closed yet. It is expected to close on Feb. 8th, 2013. There are others out there! If you would like to see any of them or have my send you some of them, I am more than happy to do so, just let me know! Just an FYI, this was listed as having toxic mold and they were only accepting cash offers.