Foreclosure in 95209>Question Details

Cristina, Renter in Stockton, CA

I am renting a house, and was recently told that the owner was letting the house go. What happens now?

Asked by Cristina, Stockton, CA Tue Oct 30, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You can purchase a home and not put up with landlord. Contact me for all the different loan options. No matter ur situation I'm sure I can think of a loan to fit ur needs!
Meanwhile you can contact fair housing for advise on the rental situation. 209-451-3471

Janet Ramirez
Real Estate Broker/Notary
Integrity Real Estate Center, Inc.
5904 N. El Dorado St. Ste. F
Stockton, Ca. 95207
209 598 1502. Mobile
209 472 0389. Office
209 472 0392. Fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 30, 2012
Unless the owner gives you notice to move you would likely remain in the house until it is sold or foreclosed. Verify if a notice of default has been filed on the property by the owner's lender. Most Realtor®s can look that information up for you. For that and other information contact a Realtor®. I can be reached at 209-955-5529.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer