eugenia.nunez, Home Owner in La Jolla, CA

I am really interested in this property. I lived in the area. Can you tell me more about it and if it requires repairs? what are the bnext steps?

Asked by eugenia.nunez, La Jolla, CA Sat Aug 17, 2013

Answers

10
Did you get the information you needed? Sounds like you had a lot of solicitations, but no real answers. If you still need details I can use Trulia to send you the information. I don't need to know your personal email address or phone number. Just click on the "contact" link below my picture and send me a private message. I'd be happy to help you.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
Eugenia email me and Ill send you information about it..
Hi Eugenia,

Please Email me david@sandiegohomestore.com and I can send you info on this property and others. Feel free to visit my website http://www.SanDiegoHomeStore.Com.

Thank You,

call/text/email

David R. Indermill Re/Max Hall Of Fame
BRE#01232827

Re/Max Associates- La Jolla
Cell 858-414-5478
Email david@sandiegohomestore.com
Hi Eugenia,

I'd love to show you this home. Let me know when you are available to see it.

Scott Stearns
sstearn1@me.com
Realtor, DRE #01925662
The Guiltinan Group
(858) 353-5684
Hi Eugenia, This home needs updating. It's very large and has an open floor plan. As you know, The Farms has a higher price per sq. foot than most parts of San Diego. It's similar to the Muirlands in that aspect. I'd be happy to show it to you. It does require an appointment. Please feel free to call me at 858 395 7727, and visit my website http://www.TheRealEstateCat.com. Also google my name, jeannie thompson in San Diego, or La Jolla. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you...Jeannie
Hi Eugenia,

A property in foreclosure in not actually on the market for sale until the day it is foreclosed on, at which point it goes to public auction. If you would like to receive market alerts when properties go on the market in the La Jolla Farms area, I'd be happy to set that up for you. This will enable you to instantly react and get in before it's already gone. La Jolla Farms is a desirable and sought after community so time is of the essence. As for your next steps, if you don't plan to pay all cash, then I highly recommend you get fully pre-approved by a lender, then interview a few Realtors and choose one you feel the most comfortable with.

Royce Kemp
Premiere Properties
Hello Eugenia,

I can show you the property if you'd like to see it. Let me know.

Media Fettinger
Century 21 Award
MFettinger@century21award.com
I would be glad to help. Dmitry. 619-977-4929
What property are you interested in? Olga Finch, Finch Realty, Broker 619-212-1489
Could you post the link to the property here please.