Foreclosure in Deale>Question Details

Shelly, Home Buyer in Maryland

I am on the deed, I moved out, she got a hardship but probably cannot afford the house, if she sells do i have any rights

Asked by Shelly, Maryland Thu Apr 14, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Consider consulting with an attorney, he/she can best advise as it relates to your specific situation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 14, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer