Foreclosure in Centerville>Question Details

Df, Other/Just Looking in Centerville, OH

I am making an enquiry about a studio / 1-bedroom apartment / condo in or very close to Yankee Trace Golf Club. Any idea what price these are?

Asked by Df, Centerville, OH Thu Sep 10, 2009

going for in sales?

Hi Df!

I read the other answers and was surprised to see you have yet to receive the actual price range. In order to provide you with the most recent sales statistics, I did some research for you in the Multiple Listing Service. 117 condos sold in Centerville in the last 6 months, priced $38,000 - $250,000. The average sale price is $112,978. For more information, feel free to contact me at anytime. I'd be happy to email you photos and details of all the 1 bedroom condos currently for sale, and do a market analysis for you to determine the right price for the condos. My office is located 5 minutes from Yankee Trace on Paragon Road, and I have a lot of experience in the area and with condo sales. Have a great weekend!

P.S. Ask about the FREE Sale GUARANTEE Plan and FREE Job Loss Mortgage Payment Coverage.

Christina Asad Edwards
Realtor, RRS, eAgent, Recruitment/Development Manager
Office 937-573-0082
Cell/Text 937-205-4741
Real Living Realty Services
One of the fastest-growing real estate franchisors in the nation.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 19, 2009