Foreclosure in 19020>Question Details

Brown31, Other/Just Looking in 19020

I am looking to buy forclosed property in PG County Maryland and I want to know any good realters that deal with forclosed , bankown, or REO property?

Asked by Brown31, 19020 Thu Jan 20, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


I recommend a Keller Williams rep, We are the best! I will be more than happy to refer you to a top agent in the area if your interested. Best of Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 28, 2012
Thank you for your question about a referral to an agent who deals with foreclosure properties. I recommend filling out the agent contact request form on RealtyTrac's website because most of the agents that get referrals are signed up for their service and have experience with foreclosures.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 20, 2011
Hi Brown, I would be happy to assist you with your P.G. REO search. Email me at or call me 301-934-2022
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 20, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer