Foreclosure in 94043>Question Details

Mira, Home Buyer in Orange County, CA

I am looking to buy a foreclosure home in Mountain view area. How can I get in touch with the trustee sales listings? Thanks

Asked by Mira, Orange County, CA Thu Jul 28, 2011

Answers

3
Hi Mira,
Right now there are 3 REO / Bank Owned properties in the 94043 zip code - One on NORTH RENGSTORFF AVENUE, one on EAST MIDDLEFIELD ROAD, and one on EASY STREET. What's your price range?

Your chances are better if you have CASH or exceptional financing. If you need a loan, usually the seller requires your pre-approval be from a direct lender such as BofA or Wells Fargo. Sometimes they give buyers who plan to live in the property first chance before allowing offers from investors.
Mira: Allan is right, you can get any local real estate agent to help you with this. If you are considering using the listing agent to buy the home, please reconsider and get a good buyer's agent who can look out for YOUR best interests.

If you need any help with this, please let me know or consider contacting at least 3 local agents and go with who you most feel comfortable with and who you best think will look out for your best interests.
Hi Mira,
Any local real estate agent can identify foreclosed properties for you that match your criteria. If you want to send me what you are looking for I would be more than happy to help.

Allan Dajano
Intero Real Estate
allan.dajano@gmail.com
dre 01730220