Foreclosure in Tinley Park>Question Details

Charb, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

I am looking or a decent oreclosure in tinley pak,il. I am interested in the townhomes in Odyssey Country club division. I need a 3 bed corinth st

Asked by Charb, Chicago, IL Mon Dec 21, 2009

Answers

5
Hello Char:

I would be happy to help you find your new home in Odyssey Country Club. It is a gated community on a great golf course. I am a Buyers Representative and a short sale specialist. I would also be happy to assist you with helping you find a lender, attorney, inspector, etc., I have lived in Tinley Park for 30 years, it is has been rated the best community to raise a family.

Susan Nemoy
708-870-2117
Robsue@flash.net
Hi Char -

In reference to your request regarding foreclosures in Tinley Park, I would be happy to assist you with your search. Also I would like to assist you with your search for townhomes in Country Club. My contact infor is 773-403-2761.

There are lots of inventory out there but you have to be careful far as molding, water damage along with other issues and thats where I as your agent comes in at to make sure you get high quality service.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
There are 2 short sales on Corinth that are 3 bedrooms. One just came on the market for $189,000 and another one that is $199,000. Please send me your email and I can send you the listings. I didn't see any foreclosures on that street specifically.
Char,

If you like, log on to my web site. It's fed straight from the MLS and you can view all the properties, (Foreclosures, Short Sales, or otherwise) that are available. Feel free to call or email me if you have any questions about them and if you see any that you would want to take a look at just let me know.

Tim
Web Reference: http://www.timireland.com
Char,
Are you currently working with a agent? If not, I would go out and get a good buyers agent to represent you. This way you will know all about all the foreclosures on the market. Remember using a buyers agent is free!

On another note, there has been a few foreclosures in the Odyssey subdivision. They were in pretty bad shape, but at a good price. I have one coming on the market soon in that subdivision that is completely remodeled from head to toe.

Let me know if you have any questions about the Tinley area. I would love to help you find a place.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlamericorp@aol.com
708-250-2696