Foreclosure in 07108>Question Details

G Alexander,  in New Jersey

I am looking for short sales or foreclosures in Newark. if anyone has any deals please reach out to me

Asked by G Alexander, New Jersey Sun Feb 19, 2012

Answers

4
Garry Edwards’ answer
Asking a Realtor if he has any short sales or foreclosures deals is the same as asking if he has any homes for sale. There is an abundance of short sales and foreclosures available. The real question if what type of property are you looking for. Do you want to do a rehab or only cosmetic fixes, one-family or multi-family, and also your investment strategy, do you plan to buy and hold or buy and flip (yes flipping still works). And of course your price range and method of financing (cash or mortgage). Get an experience Realtor to help you in this process. If you need my assistance please contact me.

Garry
Also, I am assuming that the phone number in your profile is correct (it ends in all 0's). If not I'm not sure if there is any other way to contact you through Trulia. So if that's not your number, feel free to give me a call anytime.

Ibrahim
Hi Gershon. You and I corresponded in the past. You may remember that I am both a Realtor and an Investor who invests (primarily) in foreclosures. I was also born and raised in Newark and still do business as well as community work (youth mentoring) there.

There are several deals that come across my desk regularly that either don't fit my criteria or that I simply can't pursue due to my plate being full. Many of these deals are NOT on the MLS. I actually just picked up a third project (not on the MLS) this past Friday and really can't take on anything else right now. However, I am always referring properties/deals to other investors based on their criteria. I'll give you a call shortly so that we can talk about what you're looking for.

All The Best,

Ibrahim Hughes
Investor & Licensed Realtor
ihughes1970@gmail.com
(908) 578-1981
Email me. edb@americanrealtyservicesgroup.com

Edward A. Beck
Foreclosure Specialist/Realtor® Associate
American Realty Services Group, Inc.
25 Route 22 East Suite 220
Springfield, NJ 07081
Phone: 973-258-0888
Fax: 973-258-0761
edb@americanrealtyservicesgroup.com
http://www.americanrealtyreo.com