Foreclosure in Orlando>Question Details

Daniel Moune…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

I am looking for real estate agent that works for the buyer to help me buy foreclosed home ? Is there one and do I pay them when I buy the house?

Asked by Daniel Mounessa, Orlando, FL Fri Jul 26, 2013

Answers

8
Hi Daniel:

Just review our profiled and recommendation by clicking on our pictures and see who you feel more comfortable working with & which background is more impressive to you.

Hope this helps.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
I am looking for someone to help me find/buy a foreclose 2B/2Bath condo/townhouse or 3b/2bath single family home in Orando. Can you help?
Flag Sat Jul 27, 2013
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent. follow the link below.

Best of luck!
Thanj You
Flag Sat Jul 27, 2013
Hi Daniel,

In your other question you ask about $10,000 properties. If you are after really cheap investments then you can expect to pay your agent for the transaction at closing. Once you get over $100,000 you should not have to pay your agent anything. Definitely shop around.

All Florida agents should be experienced in the sell and purchase of foreclosure homes. Foreclosures have been a big part of the market over the last 6 years. The seller pays the commission for both agents in the transaction, so you will not have to pay the agent. Find yourself a buyer's agent to represent you, don't contact the listing agent.
Daniel,

The seller pays the buyer's agent. You just have to show up! There may be a smaller broker's fee, other than that good luck!

Vincent Paige |REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vince@thepremiumproperties.com http://www.ThePremiumProperties.com
Look possibly for an Agent that has the following designations(ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative) & SFR(Short Sales & Foreclosure Representative). Allan
Hi Daniel,
Yes, there are many Realtors that can assist you with the purchase of a foreclosed home. As a buyer you do not pay the Realtors commission, the Seller pays commission. Most Brokers do have some type of "Admin Fee," normally the admin fee is around $300 and will be paid by the buyer at the time of closing.

I hope this helps!!
Hi Daniel,

Most real estate agents are skilled enough to help you find and close on a "foreclosure" sale. These transactions are almost identical to a regular transaction, with the main difference being that you will be dealing with the bank as the owner.

Also you won't have to worry about paying the agent for their services because this fee is normally covered by the seller. One bit of advice....try to avoid using the listing agent as your representative. Buyers should always seek their own personal representation to avoid the potential for a conflict of interest.

Good luck with your purchase.